Friday, September 16, 2005

Back to Lagos...Part II

We got back to Lagos about two weeks ago. It felt so good and "right" to be back- if that makes any sense. The traffic today, driving around Victoria Island and Awolowo Road in Falomo, almost made me change my mind though. But, traffic is a big part of Lagos. Everyone hates it and has to deal with it- and to think that I once complained about Boston traffic (shame!!!!).

We tried out Salsa dancing last week at a place in V/I. It was fun. The music was very infectious and made me want to get up and let rip. Unfortunately, I was there was a first-timer and so there was no "letting rip" for me. I might sign-up for the classes next week. It's amazing all the things that there are to do now. Ayoola and I have been promising ourselves that we'll go to the Silverbird Cinema to see a film- I'm sure that there must be a lot of new stuff that I'm yet to see. We haven't made it yet.

I have a wedding this Saturday and am looking forward to it, as it will be a very special wedding. Saturdays in Lagos hardly seem complete without two or three weddings. This will be my first.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geotagging Web Pages and RSS Feeds
By Andrew Turner on Tue, 2005-01-11 02:00. Webmaster Providing geographic metadata in Web sites and syndicated feeds can provide users with the ability to search easily for services and articles based on ...
Hello, nice little blog you have here, if you'd like a peek at my Adware Remover related site, feel free...if you likeAdware Remover stuff that is....

franbrinick2605 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here