Thursday, March 26, 2009

Heidi, Geek Girl Detective


Like I need more time-wasters in my life. I was led to Heidi, Geek Girl Detective via someone I follow on Twitter (*now* I'm starting to see the benefits of Twitter).

Heidi is a techie in a mid-size bank somewhere in the United States and these comics are all about her adventures. I'm still on the first story, but so far it's hilarious. I remember when I worked at the NGO in Boston. Sometimes I would be in the I.T. department attending to my computer problems as calls came in from other employees. The I.T. staff was generally nice, but if the problem being reported was deemed stupid, snarky remarks would follow the call. And if the question was deemed *incredibly* stupid, they might never pick up calls from that employee ...ever! Okay, no seriously they would, but perhaps not before trying to ignore the call for as long as possible. LOL!!!!!!

Heidi, Geek Girl Detective reminds me of that world.

No comments: