Friday, May 18, 2007

When is a blog not a blog?

.... Or when has a blogger lost the right to call themselves one? Such questions have been running through my head in the last week or so. I feel like it's been ages since I last blogged, though in reality it has been just about 2 weeks - which is some blogger's average length of time between posts. Life is mostly made-up of mundane routines and sometimes there's simply nothing to write about. Well, no, I did want to write about the film The Namesake, which I went to see goodness knows how many weeks ago, but I just haven't been able to muster any energy for anything remotely creative. I'm focusing instead on catching-up on sleep.

3 comments:

Nigerian Woman in Norway said...

don't underestimate the mundane.

my blog is all about the mundanities of life in norway, as well as some big issues, once i get round to sitting down and writing about them.

Ayomipo Matthew Edinger said...

i wondered when you would update. take me along for your next movie

shhhh said...

i must say the idea of the podcast aint bad. nice one