Friday, January 15, 2010

Guilty Pleasures

Especially when I should be working.....

I'm addicted to my new favourite blog, Confessions of a Pioneer Woman, which I discovered a year ago but never read. Now I wonder why. Each day I can't wait to see her latest photos of her life on a ranch. I enjoy reading recipes and seeing pictures of sumptuous-looking dishes that I'll probably never make. More importantly at this time, I'm reading her serialised story of how she met her cowboy husband, Marlboro Man.

3 comments:

Pablo (yo) said...

Great blog!!!
If you like, come back and visit mine: http://albumdeestampillas.blogspot.com

Thanks,
Pablo from Argentina

dating services said...

Thank you for this post, we are a online dating website blog network, which college students read our blog, so thanks and well post this article on our blog. dating services

dating website said...

I was going to write a similar blog concerning this topic, you beat me to it. You did a nice job! Thanks and well add your RSS to come categories on our blogs. Thanks so much, Jon B.dating website