Friday, August 12, 2005

Back to Lagos....Part I

I'm in Lagos now. What a jet-setting life I lead- or so it seems. I've been on 3 different continents in as many weeks. Woohoo! Anyway, I got in two nights ago and Lagos feels and looks pretty much as I left it, but then I was here last in March. So not too much can have changed, or am I wrong? Perhaps not, as Lagos is a rapidly evolving city. And this makes a very exciting place to be.

Again, I'm at a cybercafe, Cool Cafe, as the internet connection we have at home is excruciatingly slow. I have 10 minutes left of the time that I paid for, so I'll have to make this brief. I'll be starting work on the 19th of September and have a few weeks in between to get acclamatized to Lagos and, most importantly, REST!!!!! I think rest badly and have been making great strides in getting as much as I can over the last week.

I'll write more as soon as I can.

No comments: