Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Back to My Twists

After wearing Ghana weaving for a while now, I'm scared by what appears to be my gradually weakening hairline. So this week, I went back to my regular twists. This is the first time in a long time that I'm doing my own twists too. I became quite lazy and got in the habit of having them done at a salon. Yes, the professionals twist my hair much faster than I do and they actually part my hair neatly (I never part my hair, I just grab sections of hair), but I love my twists all the same.

3 comments:

Nkem said...

So long as it's natural, I'm with you all the way. I have a thing for natural hair. Then again, I still wear Y-fronts.

Ore said...

It seems that more guys are appreciating the au naturale look, which is good. I think that many women think that wearing their natural hair will diminsih their attractiveness in the eyes of the opposite sex.

Anonymous said...

on the other hand I think natural hair is the sexist thing a black woman can wear