Tuesday, July 31, 2007

It's Been 2 Years Already

Almost forgot. Today is my 2nd blogiversary. It's been 2 quick years since I started blogging. I say 'quick' because obviously I can't believe that so much time has passed by. I will always say that the great thing about blogging or any form of journaling is the record you have of the time gone by. So often it may seem like we haven't been up to much, until we see a record of what we have actually done. It's great!

A year ago today I wondered what the coming year would bring me. Well, it turned out that it was more about trying to squeeze time to blog amidst the busyness of life than it was about creating any literary fireworks. Well, here's to an interesting 3rd year.

13 comments:

Frances Uku said...

happy 2nd anniversary, ore...wishing you many more! xoxo

Ore said...

Thanks girl! You sound so super-busy. Break a leg in your performances, as they say.

Ayomipo Matthew Edinger said...

happy anniversary big sis. have a wonderful weekend.

Pilgrimage to Self said...

Has it been two years already?? Gosh how time flies....

Have a good one!

adefunke said...

Happy anniversary girl

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

congrats! Here's to many more years (if you want)!
lol!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary. I recently celebrated a month anniversary yesterday. I started blogging last month cos I felt I needed to chronicle my journey towards financial freedom with like minded sisters.During this short period, my blog has attracted 798hits, so i tell myself that I must be saying something for people to keep themselves glued to my blog. Hope I stay as long as you have. cheers

laspapi said...

Well done, Ore. I'll be 2 years in December even though I actually reserved the blog name months before. Here's to many more of your intelligent posts.

Jennifer A. said...

Congrats Ore...it was your blog that actually made me start blogging (and adaure's), cos I randomly came across it (can't remember how though)...so cheers to ur third year...

I shd be about 1 myself now...

Ore said...

Thanks everyone for your kind wishes. Blogging has been pretty rewarding for me in so many ways. And it's great to be in such GREAT company as yours!

Jaycee, I'm touched by your words. I see that once you started blogging, you just couldn't stop (ref to your 4 blogs). LOL!

uknaija said...

Happy bloggerversary. Trust all going ok...

Liane Spicer said...

I'll have a drink to that! I've only been blogging for two months, and I'm wondering what took me so long. It's nothing short of wonderful.

Ore said...

Hi uknaija,
Thanks for the wishes. I am doing well. How are you enjoying the 'summer'.

Wordtryst, glad you're enjoying blogging. It can be so therapeutic sometimes.