Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Lately

I feel like I've neglected this blog a little bit lately. And it's not like there aren't things to blog about either. At work these days, I'm really, well..... working my little butt off - as I SHOULD be, I hasten to add. I'm trying to make sure I get enough sleep. I tend to sacrifice my sleep when I feel I have other more important things to do. Unfortunately, I can no longer survive on 4 hours sleep. It shows on my face and everyone at work comments on how tired I look. These are not statements that my vain side takes very kindly too, so for the sake of looking good the next day, blogging, catching up on emails and other 'non-essential' (read: non-work related) activities are shoved to the weekend. Alas, the weekend also comes with its own stuff to do.

I haven't forgotten about that meme, Tayari. I will do it!

No comments: