Tuesday, March 06, 2007

African Women Blogging

I am interested in how African women are using blogs to promote women's equality and empowerment. As we well know, many women are using blogs as a tool for self-expression, to bring to a wider audience their unique perspective of life as an African women. I'd really love to hear about such blogs, particularly blogs that are pushing for social change and the upliftment of African women's socio-economic status.

I hope that was clear enough. If you know of such blogs or bloggers; or resources to read please post here or email me at: oreblogging@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't have any links but seems like a nice idea to start one's blog on this, especially on a day like this. If I get around to doing it today, I will post the link here.